Wednesday, October 17, 2012

to birthday, you happy...

...or something along those lines.

Nana's birthday was Monday! So with the help of Nana's mom and Kaia, we did some fun things to celebrate!!

During lunchbreak, Kaia, Soap, and I ran back our room. (Soap is Kaia's friend who was visiting). I have a lot of trouble blowing balloons up since I'm really lame, so Kaia and Soap prepared the balloons while I hung streamers around Nana's bed. Then I put the balloons up!!


I also put sticky notes with jokes and things on it for Nana. 
Here are the presents and her initials spelled out in taffy~
I'm over the phrase 'Happy Birthday'.... there should be more ways to say it. So for Nana's card, she got 'To Birthday, You Happy'. And Kaia's was 'The Day of Happy Birth'. 

Oh~ we also did a wall decoration of a cat saying "Meow~scratch my tummy!!" haha


We managed to finish decorating during break and when we came back, we all had cake. The entire thing had been filmed to share with Nana's mom. It was hilarious to watch. Balloons falling down, music stopping. OH! we set up Vanness Wu to play so it was like a party when Nana walked in (she got out of class earlier than us) but Kaia's iPod froze...

After cake and opening of presents, we went to East Village to get some pho!!
It was my first time getting pho despite hearing about it for so long! I also tried sriracha sauce and I'm such a wimp because it was too hot for me to use it haha.
We had a lot of fun out for dinner and the train ride back was very fun too.

Happy (now late) day of Birth, Nana!
Thank you for being such a great friend and roommate. I hope you enjoyed your birthday, and will enjoy every day after. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment